image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M A FAN OF JOSE LUIS|WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL FAN BLOG|GET UPDATES ABOUT THE ACTOR|JOSE LUIS GARCIA_PEREZ, A UNIVERSAL ACTOR

José Luis García Pérez: 'My mother doesn't understand how I have not an Oscar' (Ingles version) (Re blogged from EL Mundo)

Interview: 

  • 'This industry is bipolar: both gives you a joy as you guillotine '
  • 'I learn more from my peers/colleagues than my characters'
  • ' I don't enjoy when I see myself. I analyze myself '

He is the broken voice of Spanish charts. Because he belongs to the theatre. In fact, he is more thrilled with a new version of the Don Juan Tenorio in the hands of BlancaPortillo, which ensures that he will not leave anyone indifferent, that will be the show of the year, which has a new look of the classic that does not resemble nothing and nobody either. Moreover, he maintains that his characters seems little. The writers do not know him and that they trust in an image "José Luis García Pérez" is not as gruff as in 'Vive Cantando'. he is more like from 'Cachorro', the character that almost gets the Goya best revelation actor/New comer in 2005, when tanning in the Drama Centre Andaluz, nobody knows him. His mother, he says, is not yet explained how he does not have several Oscars, Thanks to Miguel Albaladejo who poked every week, the last season, and with an overwhelming success, to the general public with this series that defends next to María Castro ('Vive Cantando'). It is now in full shooting and in September will be back to TV. Is it the only fear? Matching, for those things always denied hearings and counter programming with 'B & B', where the main character is his girl. Belén Rueda not, they are not old. The woman who now he has in his arms is Cristina Alarcón.
  • How your "Juanjo" character starts in this new season?
Ans: In the first season, the man ended with a liver transplant because he was much at night... In this new season, he decided to get in shape. He decides to live the day and leave overnight. He want to stop, change of his life and deal with his present in a different way,but there are many circumstances which will prevent him from being completely happy. To begin with, it comes with his mother, which makes years which he does not see and even not talk to her and over, Charo, so called, become friends with beautiful Trini (Mary Castro). They will understand great each other because she is like Trini, but more. It will be a total revolution for him and a huge front to fight against.
  • Because they make pineapple against you?
Ans: They have a common goal that unites them and that I do not understand. And then, thank God, César (Gorka Otxoa) the man,finally bringing him out of the karaoke. I can do work and finally build myself a decent house. 
  • And the love story with Trini, what?
Ans: With Trini? Is that they are two people who love each other, who love each but can not stand ... So, there you are, being attempted to make happy each other and with their good and less good moments. 
  • Roko left karaoke in this season. How do you carry it?
Ans: Personally, with sadness. When you have a friendship and divinely as you fall, you feel sorry because you look so, but I'm sure we will continue to see. She is preparing her album and we wait to do it, where to go with it, has to go to listen.
  • Do you think that 'Vive Cantando' was going to be a hit?
Ans: Imagine, Yes, because when you work in such a special way, this is like a 'Big Brother', many hours, everyone together all the time, relationships are forged very strong relationships, friendships ... and you're craving that both invest in what will work. We knew it would work because we deserved it and because there was a gap for our product, because there was none equal to it.
  • And now, right? 
Ans: I still think the same, but now there are other offers including 'El Chiringuito', for example, that are not exclusively comedy joke but sitcom. We're not the only series of situation, but otherwise it's good to explore new ways, because it's good for everyone to work. So, wishing that issue and go very well, but also scared because this industry is great on one hand, but on the other bipolar. The same a day gives you a tremendous joy that the next day you guillotine.
  • You put yourself a bar, too high?
Ans: Hearing you say?It is that every day demand you more. We start with 2,800,000 viewers and ended up with three million-odd, so we crossed our fingers to repeat it, because the work situation is what it is, and although I have always been lucky not to have stopped working, tele gives economic stability and one great popularity that allows you to keep doing more. 
  • Did you know incorporating "Kiti Manver" to the series?
Ans: I just found out  as I knew that the character was not going to do by Concha [Velasco]. With Kiti, it looks just coincide in a film, that we shot in Extremadura, rolling a couple of sequences, and then into a pilot. So it was fate that we return to match. Much love to Concha. I admire and love her very much and I was thrilled that she made of my mother. Perhaps if someone had replaced her, had said: well, what a shame... But ofcourse, being Kiti, it is another illusion. Kiti is great.
  • Have you been able to talk with Concha?
Ans: No, because she has her times and you have to respect it, but I know that every day is better to be eating the potato disease. And sure in no time I find her on any party any night and I can give her a big kiss. And if she could not be in the second season, which is incorporated in the third, right? 
  • Juanjo leaves overnight, increasingly allow more and better to see your little heart...Juanjo is Joseluisizando?
Ans: (Laughs) I feel that every time he is closer to me. I love sports and night, long ago I stopped it, while I let that one also grows, cone/pussy, and all know that you can not live in a constant hangover because you put a bad total roll. But Juanjo remains a man with many fears, panic. He has to go and live the life, that is what happens with Trini, which is all the time in turns with independence and then suffers because he'd like to be more dependent on someone.
  • And that does not happen to you, isn't it?
Ans: (Laughs) Mine is a job.
  • With love scenes, I imagine that also, or Cristina gets jealous of the 'feeling' that exists between you and María?
Ans: It is work and who tries to see something more is that it has a rare dot... One finishes and leaves. For lying, I charge. If not, do not lie. From there, I think that telling the truth is the key to everything goes well. About lying and the truth of the actor there is much philosophy in this regard...The one that says "I play a murderer and I have brought it home"... it has to be half 'chalao'. It is true that relationships are intense, but there's your professionalism measure to know where you are and when there are love scenes, back again, partly you tell to your partner, but the truth is elsewhere.
  • How much is there truth and lie in Juanjo, your character?
Ans: Michael Chekhov says, the characters are created in a way that is between you and him...... In addition, look, the characters are written by screenwriters who never know ever anything about you.
But if it's a total unknown, something new it will teach you...
I learn more from my colleagues working, than my characters. What slope is to remove it off when you're very ' full' for a few months, but not to him, but the working process,that your head no longer take turns to the job, I'm virgo and I'm very methodical, very maniac .
  • And critical?
Much, because if it were for my mother they would have since giving me several Oscars. She still does not understand how they have not given me one. (Laughs)
  • See 'B & B'? 
Ans: Sure. What do you think? I see almost everything. Except me. I do not like to see me. 
  • Isn't it?
Ans: There is a psychologist who said that, as we used to see ourselves in a mirror-which is always upside-see, as we see in the movies or television-which is the right, we are not accustomed. I don't know if it's that or that I am unable to distance myself, but I don't enjoy me when I am. I analyze me.
  • Well, I think you're going to have work the next few months...
Ans: Yes, because I have to release a movie, 'El Pais del miedo', for the second half of the year, and after this shoot, I start a montage of Blanca Portillo where I make of Don Juan Tenorio, or Juan, who always put Don forward, which will be the show of the year, and in the meantime, a hispanoextranjera co-production, plus two mounts I produce.
  • Do not stop
Ans: Is that if I get bored. 
  • And what is that Juan has to be so spectacular? 
Ans: It will be very large. With a brutal scenery and a vision that we have not seen, without adoubt, never before.
  • It puts goosebumps 
Ans: Damn, you see? 
  • So, you lucky in the game and loves ... 
Ans: (Laughs) They say that if you do well at work, on the other not and vice versa. Now play it all. Well it lasts.https://twitter.com/JoseLuisGPfans

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending