image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M A FAN OF JOSE LUIS|WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL FAN BLOG|GET UPDATES ABOUT THE ACTOR|JOSE LUIS GARCIA_PEREZ, A UNIVERSAL ACTOR

José Luis García Pérez: "Our Don Juan is not a hero, rather we try to demystify it." (ingles version)



He has a very common name, but his truth on stage, or onto a film or television screen makes him a unique actor. Genuine.

José Luis García Pérez (Seville, 1972) stars in the adaptation of 'Don Juan Tenorio', it has written by Juan Mayorga and directed by the actress Blanca Portillo. This assembly, bearing the seal of the Compañía Nacional de Teatro Clásico, will be staged tomorrow, Sunday 15 March, at 8 pm, at the Auditorio Maestro Padilla in the capital.

It comes to Almeria this Sunday with "Don Juan Tenorio". How it has faced with this classic Spanish literature been?

We raised it from a totally different point of view. Anyone who wants to come and see this classic Tenorio, with sword and pen, a man who is redeemed by love, goes wrong. This Don Juan is a Don Juan, very different, perhaps more glued to the actual text of José Zorrilla. He is someone who already in his first monologue defines himself by saying that in the last year he has killed 72 people and has sold thirty and so many women. Our Don Juan is not a hero, rather we try to demystify a Spanish myth that does not have any sense for us.

And he has been living under the orders of an actress as Blanca Portillo?

It is not the first time that she guides me. Already she did in 'La Averia', a montage of a couple of years ago. Precisely being toured Andalucia with that function was when we did the project, make this so hard Tenorio. It is a great pleasure to work with Blanca Portillo. It is a great pleasure and a difficulty, I mean. She is undoubtedly the best actress that you can take in the face, so the bar is very high. It is very motivating and, at the same time,very demanding. I would point me with her what it was.

"¿No es cierto, ángel de amor, que en esta apartada orilla más pura la luna brilla y se respira mejor?" is one of the best-known passages in "Don Juan Tenorio". Will the public listen tomorrow at the Auditorio Maestro Padilla?

Listen to it, going to listen, but certainly not on a couch. That moment, it is usually identified as a 'Couch scene' and no one knows why because Zorrilla never settled the real sofa. The text is going to listen, but I can say that in a very different way from the usual.

It is forged as actor in the Centro Andaluz de Teatro, so it is perfectly Almería as a spectator's performing arts audiences. How is it?

I know it perfectly. For me to start this tour at the Teatro Cervantes of Malaga and then go to the Auditorio Maestro Padilla in Almería is an award. It's like coming home. And so I am to the whole public in Andalusia, it is the house of public. It is as if the Union Deportiva Almería play in its field, everything is easier.

The night promises.

The evening promises much. I here to beg, ask and invite the people of Almería to come to the theatre to see a completely different Tenorio. So far we have counted all the functions for full, and the public love much.

At a difficult time for the culture and for all areas in general, is in a better professional time combining theatre, cinema and television.

I feel very lucky, I can not ask for anything more. At a time like this where my labor, like so many others, lives this crisis in a way especially hard, I am a person with good luck. I wake up everyday thanking. I do not believe nor deserve it. I work more and so pretty when my fellows, and others, go through difficulties of all kinds.

And how you digested the change from one medium to another as an actor? You find this transition difficult?

I spend it working very well and I think that's the key. They are clearly different media, but the bottom line is the same: have truth and say things with feeling and depth, although it is a comedy. You have to enjoy what you're doing from your real feeling. Then each project has its details that make it different, but ultimately the truth of the actor is always the same. Larger or smaller, so you get to the last row of a theater or see on a big screen.

A couple of months ago you visited the drafting of the voice during the filming of a scene from "Lejos del mar", film by Imanol Uribe that stars along with Elena Anaya. Do you remember the experience?  

I especially had so much very well. Journalism is something present in my life becauseI have always had a devotion for that office. It seems to me a wonderful profession. And I do not say that I had not finished being a journalist. The day of the shooting was great and all the journalists were very well.

During the filming, both you and Elena Anaya showed your concentration before the dozens of people who were outstanding in their work. What is the secret to get away from everything that happens around the actor?

It is our part of the work. Returning to the metaphor of football, since I am very football fan and very bético, I think I have a responsibility to the team, as there is a very large area with a group of people who depend on that action, records on goal at the right moment. So I try to be at the right time with the energy and the necessary concentration.


Courtesy by: http://www.lavozdealmeria.es/
Author: Marta Rodríguez


Coutesy por: http://arcon-natalia.blogspot.com.es



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending