image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M A FAN OF JOSE LUIS|WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL FAN BLOG|GET UPDATES ABOUT THE ACTOR|JOSE LUIS GARCIA_PEREZ, A UNIVERSAL ACTOR

José Luis García Pérez: "I have No fear of political change in Spain; Indeed, I'm looking forward to it "

Courtesy by www.siempremarbella.es

Ingles version:

José Luis García- Pérez has a special pasta, tanning in the tables of interpretation and candidate for a Goya Award in 2005 for 'Cachorro', arrived Tuesday from Seville to Malaga Spanish Film Festival, with his participation in 'El Pais Del Miedo', a social thriller directed by Francisco Espada.
Tell me about your character in 'El pais del miedo'.

My role and the film itself show that live and react with fear as a human being and as a society only leads to making wrong decisions. We live in a country where one of our proverbs says: "Más vale lo malo conocido que lo bueno por conocer"(Better the devil you know than the good to know) and I think that when cove in the popular tradition which creates is fear of change, to novelty. And that is what happened to the character of Carlos and what amazed me the screenplay and novel .

What you are afraid of José Luis García-Pérez?

I work a lot with myself in trying to live without fear and perhaps is the healthiest way to live . I have a terrible fear of electricity ; I do not like changing a light bulb ( laughs). I am very afraid of loneliness , loss of loved ones, but try to live in the bright side of life .

It seems that begins to have light and horizon in Spanish cinema, but there are many fears in the sector, because there are movies that fail to be released or others may be sensitive or the first weekend in billboard.

Not all films , as everything in life has to be a triumph. Yes it is true that there was a connection with the audience of Spanish commercial films and maybe it's time that our independent film also connect with the public. We stuffed to see Danish, Dutch and French films that are wonderfully well made and here also there. Maybe it's time to connect with the public seeking Spanish independent cinema and committed.

Cultural VAT and the so-called 'Ley Lassalle' are many clubs for the sector, isn't it?

Yes. I can't say you not to measure the total damage that has been caused in economic figures, but obviously when a tax is not economic but ideological form created to harm a cultural industry, I have no doubt that the damage is very great.

We are still talking about uncertainties. In this year's elections in Spain, do you have fear of the political changes?

No. In fact, what I am looking forward to it. What I said before:       "Better the devil you know than the good to know" does not work ; this is my reality. I bet , of course, to break the two-party and the arrival of new political winds to our country.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending