image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M A FAN OF JOSE LUIS|WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL FAN BLOG|GET UPDATES ABOUT THE ACTOR|JOSE LUIS GARCIA_PEREZ, A UNIVERSAL ACTOR

José Luis García Pérez: "The challenges only make you grow as an actor and that means to grow as a person"


Courtesy by www.malagahoy.es and www.diariodecadiz.es 

Ingles Version:

Triumphs in theatres as Juan Tenorio while wheel for the small screen, Carlos VI Emperador, historical fiction under the robes of Hernán cortes. The Sevillian actor José Luis García Pérez also gets into the skin of Carlos, the protagonist of "El Pais Del Miedo", the first feature film of the screenwriter and producer Francisco Espada. Extremadura filmmaker presented yesterday this social thriller based on the novel by IsaacRosa, "a metaphor for the violent society dominated by their fears and little empathetic in which we live".

-How came to the project and what attracted you to it?

-We were shooting "Un novio para Yasmina", film which also produced by skylight and Francisco Espada, passed me the screenplay and the novel. He thought that I should interpret Fabian, brother-in-law, but when I read the novel I told him that I wanted to make Carlos; because the challenges only make you grow as an actor and that means to grow as a person, which for me is more important. Work on the fears, mine and those of the character, I thought it was beautiful and important.

-Why do you was a challenge?

-My voice or my physical girth the first thing you think about is how someone so going for fear of a 13-year-old girl. I have my own fears as a human being, but wanted to find that Carlos fear in me, live it, experience and that I serve to me.

-What would the highlights of Carlos, his character?

-If I have to highlight something as an actor, it would be the process that is living along the physical decomposition and personnel film. As a metaphor for the character, I would stress that neither as an individual or as a company we can live in fear because it only takes us to react wrongly. I think things change, the internal revolution and the loss of those fears is what can make us evolve positively.

-What cost you more prepared this interpretation?

-It was a very long work started by Skype. The process has not been to encounter with the shooting, but that for this reason and for the three weeks that we were also rehearsing together in Badajoz and arrived at the film very smoothly. Subsequently, a difficulty may be that credible fear of the character and not a pose, as that relationship of Charles and Martha were real and constant.

-Carlos is involved in a number of situations that the spectator may seem absurd or even unrealistic...

-I think that none of us know what would happen to us in that situation. It's easy to always think about what happens to the other but only when we experience it in our flesh, we know what is the reality. In the case of Carlos, there is something hidden from the back, there is something pathological in it, but in a situation like none living, we would know how you would react and he has done so.

-That pathology, which evolves into the film, is noticeable from the beginning where it says people's fear also makes business.

-Is that I think makes business today with the fear of the people. If not I live surrounded by fear as whole mankind had not died 750 people on a boat who were escaping from their fears. Fear is a business, from gates to take it to the maximum end as in this case. I think they make us live in fear of another constant and there are people who make money from that.

-What fear gives you?

-Fears we all have and many you'll find along the way. The years pass and you are you afraid to continue spending more years but you can do nothing. So the only way to live is to try to clear these fears of the road and face each day as the first and only have to live, that is the key.

-What has led this project to your career?

-First experience, a character who had not worked ever and, in addition, entering Canal Sur has become an Extremadura Andalusian film and that Andalusia is present in the film is important and a pride for me.

-Do you have this question also because it has arrived at the Malaga Festival, Don Juan Tenorio still in theatres, shooting TV Carlos, El rey Emperador and other projects on the big screen as requisitos para ser una persona normal person or Lejos del mar.

-I feel privileged because there are many people that surrounds us living in insecurity, not as only in my profession but in all. I am lucky to take away at least one fear over and this is much longer.

-Combines film, theater and television but, if you have to choose?

-Remove me one and kill me. I guess that ultimately health will pass me the bill, although I care much. I like to combine the three because they are totally unique but also different experiences. As an actor make you grow in different ways and I is what certainly look.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending